Hop in to Walsall Town Hall to sample the very best beer from Kinver Brewery, including the current champion beer of the West Midlands
Kinver Brewery beers that shall be available at the Walsall Fesival are:
- Over the Edge 7.6% Supreme Champion Beer of the West Midlands,
- Light Railway 3.8% West Midlands Bitter of the Year Bronze 2012
Kinver Brewery brew the current "Champion Beer of the West Midlands" Hop along and enjoy the West Midland's very best bitter!
Walsall Town Hall, Lichfield Street, Walsall, WS1 1TP, West Midlands.
- 4th April: 4-5pm for trade, 5-11 open to all
- 5th April: 12noon - 11pm open to all
- 6th April: 12noon - 11pm open to all
Entry £1 member, £2 HM Forces, otherwise £3
Ask for the Current Champion Beer of the West Midlands !
Further details can be found here
Walsall CAMRA was founded in 1972 and is one of the oldest CAMRA branches, not only within the Blackcountry, but in the entire UK. This year, the venue is the stunning Edwardian town hall in Walsall town centre. Sample fantastic Kinver beer at a fantastic venue!